This one day course allows Remote Pilot License (RePL) holders to learn the skills required to fly large drones safely and professionally. Our training is conducted on DJI’s Matrice 600 and students will be issued with a certificate for DJI Matrice 600 Type Training, allowing them to upgrade their existing RePL CASA license, enabling them to fly RPAS up to 25kg.
*Please note this course is only available to RePL or Controllers Certificate holders.
RePL and 20 hours logged flight time
Half day of flying
Certificate of Attendance for DJI Matrice 600 Type Training
Sydney, Brisbane, Newcastle, Melbourne
Everything is provided
UAVAIR’s sub 25kg type training incorporates all of the core skills and knowledge you will need to confidently operate a sub 25 kg Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS). This course covers:
- At least 1-hour of flight time on DJI M600
- All the training resources you will need
- Basic maintenance of sub 25kg airframes
- Safety risks of large airframes
- Much more!
Our Sub 25kg UAV Type Training course costs $1195.
- Over 1 hour instructed piloting of a sub 25kg UAV
- 1 day of remote pilot training
- Course instruction by qualified UAV industry leaders
- Basic maintenance
- Pre and post flight checks
- LiPo battery safety and management
- Identify components of the aircraft
- Assembly and disassembly of the aircraft
- Half day of theory