Drones in Australian Agriculture –
Unlock their Potential
Presenter: Angus Stewart
30th Nov 2017 | 8.00pm AEDT
Duration: 1 hour plus Q&A session
Topics to be covered:
- Toys or Tools? What drones have been used for so far, and where they are going
- Proven use cases – where do drones make sense?
- What drone is right for you?
- Operating them safely to get the right data
- Costs and available subsidies
Register to attend.
Please note, due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to change the date of this seminar from the 22nd of November, to the 30th November.