Drones in Enterprise:
A Guide to a successful internal drone program
Presenter: Angus Stewart
23rd Nov 2017 | 11.30am AEDT
Duration: 1 hour plus Q&A session
Topics to be covered:
- Why deploy drone operations in your business internally?
- How to please the boardroom – gain buy-in from management and legal.
- What to look for in a trial (the key components).
- Establishing governance and risk management in the enterprise environment.
- Scale the program – how to deploy full scale without risking your core business.
- Skillset establishment and maintenance – the importance of training.
Join RPAS industry expert Angus Stewart for an hour of information on just how to successfully go about introducing drones into your commercial business environment. A Q&A session will be held straight after the presentation for those who have specific questions relating to the Australian RPAS enterprise environment.
Registration is required for attendance.