The Matrice 600 (M600) is designed for professional aerial photography and industrial applications. The course allows Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) holders to learn the skills required to fly large drones safely and professionally. Our training will be conducted on DJI’s M600.
This one day course incorporates all of the core skills and knowledge you will need to confidently operate a M600, including at least one hour flight time per student on the Matrice.
Why UAVAIR love DJI’s M600 drone:
- Professional HD Transmission. This drone has been designed for professional broadcasting, offering high frame rates and HD live streaming. Video output is up to 1080p/60fps or broadcast standard output of 720p/59.94fps and 1080p/50fps.
- Smart Flight Safety. The M600 uses sine-wave driven, intelligent ESCs to ensure it performs accurately, safely and efficiently.
- Extended Flight Time and Transmission Range (up to 5km long-range)
- Powerful App Control. Get live HD view, battery status, redundancy status, transmission strength and more from the DJI GO app.
UAVAIR’s sub 25kg type training incorporates all of the core skills and knowledge you will need to confidently operate a sub 25 kg Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS). This course covers;
- At least 1-hour of flight time on DJI M600
- All the training resources you will need
- Basic maintenance of sub 25kg airframes
- Safety risks of large airframes
To find out more about our DJI M600 course visit our website: https://uavair.com.au/sub-25kg-uav-type-training/